Production 5- Key Frames
Today is the first day that we are receiving help with using premire pro and it was a great help to me. Although I only had a couple of clips and not the complete film, I was able to add text to the shots and also learned what a key frame is. When wanting to add effects to the video or the text you have to put key frames of when you want it to start and stop. At first it was confusing as to how the different effects worked out but, in the end, we figured it out. I spent some time figuring out how I wanted the words to slide across the scene, and I decided for the first clip to include the title of the film and have it zoom out and fade as the clip is moving. For the clip where the plane is taking off, I decided to include the rest of the credits, such as the producer maybe even come up with a company name and include the rest of the characters.

Comments
Post a Comment