Preliminary Layout
Preliminary Layout
Title: At this moment I do not have a tittle for my film, but I have a steady concept and as I go into more depth, I will be able to find the perfect title for the film. I had an idea, but I was not sure if it goes along with my film. The idea was going to be Break Free, but the concept of the film is that her friends are searching for and they are the ones helping her escape and not her breaking free.
Setting/s: Airport, where the main plot of the film begins as the character gets kidnapped in the bathroom unexpectedly, but the setting constantly changes as the film moves along. I was thinking of including small setting locations such as a parking garage, in the downtown area at night, and other locations around town are like the plot of the film, but that is or the film itself.
Character/s: The characters that will be shown are going to be only a few of the characters, as this is the beginning and most of the characters are not introduced yet. The main character is going to be a young girl named Giovanna, who is Italian and is very tough. The antagonist is an older male who is also Italian and has lots of muscle named Salvatore.
Action/s: The actions are that the Giovanna is going to be in the airport walking waiting for her friends, but the next shot will be of Salvatore in the bathroom at the airport getting ready to kidnap the girl. The next thing you know they are both outside and Salvatore is able to kidnap the girl and put her in the van. Her friends see this happen and are running to try and save her.
Plotline: The plotline is how the characters are going through the adventure of getting their friend back from the kidnapper who turns out to be enemies from past problems. The action is Salvadore kidnapping Giovanna to get back at the whole friend group. Getting Giovanna back is the whole plot of the story.
Comments
Post a Comment