Production 3- Beginning Shots

Today is officially the start of my vacation as I am going to California to visit some family. I thought this was a great opportunity to think about the beginning of my film and decide if I need any shots from the airplane or the setting I was going to. I took a few shots from the airplane taking off, in the sky, and the taxiing. As soon as we landed, I could tell that the weather was not super clear, so it wasn’t a good time to take any shots. Throughout the trip of going to visit parks I asked myself if I needed any footage from here in my film, but I did not. I wrote down a list of shots that I still needed from when I fly back home. I needed a clip from the monorail and of the plane landing. Thinking about the clips I immediately had a great idea of what I can include on the clips when I’m importing it into the computer to edit. I am thinking of including transitions in premier pro to put the airplane scenes together as it will flow better. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Draft: Scappare

Production 5- Key Frames

Post Production 2- Review