Production 4- First Edits
Today I return home form my trip and I was ready with taking the shots that I needed to take again for the film. The flight was so long, but it gave me time to really think about putting everything that I have so far together, the setting and the dialogue included. I came home and uploaded the take-off video, the monorail shot and the shot of the airplane in the sky. The idea of these videos is to make it seem like it’s the main characters point of view. When inserted into premire pro I thought of also including the credits into these few shots as I believe it will fit well as the shots aren’t too distracting. I have not thought about the title yet because I wanted to see how well the filming would come out and decide afterwards on what fits. I feel like I have accomplished a lot this break and finish filming by the first weekend when school starts so I can have time to talk with the actors.
Comments
Post a Comment