Production 2- Setting Decision
Thinking about the sound of the film I concluded that I’m going to put in some background music that is very subtle, where one can hear it but also the voice over that the main character will be doing. After I figured everything out about what to put for sound, I moved on and started thinking about where to go film the scenes. The setting of my film is in an airport, so I needed to find an airport close to go film. Near me there are two major airports, a smaller one in my city or an international airport 45 minutes north. The advantages of going to the smaller airport is that it is closer, and I can navigate myself around that airport pretty well. The advantages of going to the international airport is that it is bigger and can make the setting of the movie more intriguing along with it being more serious and professional. In the end I decided to go to the airport in my city as I realized that most of my shots would be outside. I will also include shots such as over the shoulder, lower angle to give emphasis to being inside the airport.
Comments
Post a Comment