Production 6- Final Shots
Over this weekend I talked with all of the actors that were going to be in my film and made a plan of when and what time to go to our city’s airport to film. As soon as we got there we started to film, and I was telling them where to go and when to move into the frame. Overall, it was really fun to film everything and the more we filmed the more ideas came into my mind of a better way or angle to use and how to put animation in the film. After collecting all my film clips, I uploaded them into premire pro and started adding key frames and when to add title slides or not. For the rest of the week, I was planned to finish putting the clips in and making smooth transitions so that later on I would only have to add any sounds needed.
Comments
Post a Comment